Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

YOLO!!!!! So Be Careful!

One thing that I don't get about "YOLO" (You Only Live Once) is why this is the phrase uttered before dangerous activities.

In my mind, YOLO should be the catchphrase of carefulness and safety.

Son, YOLO!! So wear your helmet on your motorcycle.
Daughter, YOLO!! So wear your seatbelt as you drive.
No thanks man. I don't want to skydive without a safety. YOLO, you know.

But it's not. YOLO is the phrase of dangerous & stupid actions.

As a Christian, I believe that there is a life beyond this on for me, but I don't want to throw this life away. I want to be with God after my death, but I don't want to do something stupid to get to heaven sooner.

You only live once on this earth, so don't take unnecessary and stupid risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment