- Because this is the internet, here is an ode publicly singing the praises of my beloved. An Ode to My Darling
- A year ago from this facebook note, I re-examine how I did regarding my goals in how I will treat my hubby. My Goals Regarding My Husband-One Year Later
- When I read a good book, I want to recommend it. Reflecting on Romancing Your Husband
- What I saw as a ends to a means, my husband saw as a date Investing Time
- What does respect look like in real life? Respecting the Men in Your Life
- One way to entertain my nerdy hubby How to Entertain Your Nerdy Husband
- A reflection on married life, after 2 years of Self-Reflection from Married Life
- Husbands, let your wives use your tool kits Husbands, Let Your Wives Play With (Use) Your Tools
- What happens After the Wedding Bells Fade?
- Is the "d-word" (divorce) valid to use? The D-Word doesn't exist
- Details about our Ministry in Costa Rica!!!
- Would you like some marriage resources?
- In which I praise my husband at the "city gates"
- What does the Bible says about wives controlling their spouse?
- I wax poetically about home, based on this song from Fiddler on the Roof: Far from the home I love.
- An "how to keep your husband apron"?? It's sexist! It's unfair!! It's...right? A review.
- Sometimes following my spouse's lead can move me out of my comfort zone.
- I am thankful for many things and I listed 30 reasons why I'm thankful.
These posts involve my hubby and the lessons that I learn about marriage. I'm not perfect, but I do want to learn how to be a godly wife.